Sunday, March 30, 2008

Missing you!

I have never consider myself a futuristic person and know only the basics of the scientific fronteir, but I am ready for a portal between the U.S. and other nations. I am missing you my dear friends and family very much. My home group people that always made me laugh and prayed with me and for me, My girlfriends and our lunch dates, my sisters´abundant phone calls, and talking to Brenda at a drop of a hat. And I miss, Tyler, my cute nephew. Hey, Tyler, I need you here to do a powerpoint for me. I needed by Wednesday. With a portal, this would be possible - but I will have to rely on the internet for now.

I miss the church functions and eating out a Olive Garden.

But I have to say, that I would not trade this time here at this time. I love what I am doing, even though it is hard and with less confort. I feel like I am making a difference in the lives of the community children and I have solidified relationships here with people I have met 8 years ago.

But I do miss you and of all the appliances in my house, I have to say that I miss my dryer. So , if anyone of you in this coming up generation wants to invent a real portal, remember me, I might be wlling to be your guinea pig.

3 comments:

Jane said...

I will join you in the portal. I would love to be there in an instant and off course back in an instant. Wish I was there with you. Love you

Camokid95 said...

Hi, Its me again Elliot i hope your having fun and all my other cousins and uncle and aunt over there... i having an fine time over here learning lots of new things. Hey Elliot be surprised of some new things i know better than you =P well keep in touch!
Your Loving Brother,
Tyler

Ruth Cox said...

Hi Yorks! Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and praying for you.

I enjoyed reading your blogs today and am rejoicing in all that the Lord is doing in you and through you.

Blessings!
Ruth